Sunday, October 21, 2007

Sunday Notes And Miscellaneous


Luxor said I was very beautiful. Luxor said I was very beautiful. Luxor said I was very beautiful. Luxor said I was very beautiful. Luxor said I was very beautiful. Luxor said I was very beautiful.

Mr. Karate and mom had a lot of fun at the seminars. Neither one of them got hurt. Or bruised, or beat. But the instructor landed on his ankle during a demonstration and ended up teaching the last fifteen minutes of the Knife Seminar with his ankle propped up and two ice packs on it. They didn't think it was broken, but the instructor did say that something had "popped." Oops.

As for fun. Well. They had LOTS of fun. The instructor was AMAZING. He was FAST. He was GREAT. He was AWESOME. He was FUNNY. And mom's head exploded halfway through the Stick Seminar because he was so incredible. The instructor follows the Filipino stick style. And he was really COOL.

Luxor said I was very beautiful. Luxor said I was very beautiful. Luxor said I was very beautiful. Luxor said I was very beautiful. Luxor said I was very beautiful. Luxor said I was very beautiful.

Blogspot is having problems with uploading pictures. Mom just went on the help/discussion section and found a half dozen people with the same problem. Since mom posts before she goes to bed, and she is tired from all the "FUN" today. You will have to wait until later for photos. (Hey Luxor, you lucked out. Lucky can't post all her "beautiful" photos.)

Luxor said I was very beautiful. Luxor said I was very beautiful. Luxor said I was very beautiful. Luxor said I was very beautiful. Luxor said I was very beautiful. Luxor said I was very beautiful.

Okay, folks, I have to go chase my sister. Bye!

You're just jealous. You're just jealous. You're just jealous.

6 comments:

Karen Jo said...

I'm glad your Mom and Mr. Karate had so much fun at the seminars. I'm glad they didn't get bruised or beat. I hope the instructor isn't badly hurt. I think Lucky is happy that Luxor said that she was very beautiful.

Daisy said...

I am glad the seminars were so much fun!

ps: I think you are both very beautiful. Even though I am a girl.

Dragonheart, Merlin, Devi, and Chloe said...

You are both beautiful woofies!

I am glad that your mom and Mr Karate had a good time at the seminar and that they had a great instructor. A good instructor makes all the difference. My mom knows that she's an okay group fitness instructor, and she is always trying to get better. She is just blown away by the skills of some instructors whose classes and workshops she's taken.

Mickey's Musings said...

No bruises,whew!Well,except for the teacher,heehee
Glad yer Mom & mr Karate had fun.
Roxy,you silly girl,hasen't anyone told you that you are beautiful before? Well,so is Lucky,that's why yer Mom loves you.
Silly dog!!!!!!!!!!Heh,heh,heh!

Suki & Joey said...

Well, Luxor is right, Lucky IS very bootiful, but so are you, Roxy ;)

I think we need to find Mr. Right for you, Roxy. Hmmmm...I'll think about it and get back to you!

Puggy kisses
Suki

Milton said...

Ah, yes. You are very beautiful.
But, Roxy is very spunky.

Beauty is only skin deep, Punky goes to the bone.
---Beezer