She says it is because:
These ladies are woofies that we'd enjoy meeting. In fact, we'd probably become fast friends. We enjoy their unique perspective an' their cute little smooshy faces. If the Feline Americans were woofies, we'd be Pugs. Pugs ROCK!
Here are the rules attached to this award:
1. You must write a post with links to 5 blogs that make you think. (No fish or bird blogs, they'll just make you hungry).
2. Acknowledge this post.
3. Optional: Proudly display the 'Thinking Blogger Award" with a link to the post that you wrote.
4. Go tell your humans to fork over the treats!
Here are some blogs that make us think (at least those not tagged yet)
2) Darling Millie (we fur cousins have to stick together)
3) Grr, Midnight and Cocoa (because they do nice good deeds)
Mickey gave us this award, the "You Make My Day" award. Isn't that sweet?
Mom feels honored by these two awards. I don't know why. It's not like she does anything.
We want to give this to:
Melissa and Emmitt (because that video of Emmitt singing is priceless) and
Clover (because she is so cute!)