Saturday, January 12, 2008

Rated R

Hello, everyone. Lucky here. I am afraid I have scared or shocked many of you with my recent "R" rated photo. I never thought mom would post it, but Roxy must have talked her into it after I went to bed. It is because Roxy was jealous that I was in mom's arms the night the boy went to memere's. As you can see from these photos, I have done it before.


And what it means is that I am totally comfortable with my surroundings and my beans. That I know I am loved and that I am secure. Everyone should be so lucky, pardon the pun.



The above photo was taken several years ago, mom can tell by the sheets, the boy, and by his pajamas. But I am not the only one who sleeps this way. Look at this picture. This is not me.


It is Clover. And she is very cute, too. And look at her photo. (Although I do admit it is a bit more modest than my photo. What can I say? I did not take the picture.)

Roxy was just being a pill, by posting that picture, and don't worry, I will get her back. I have my ways.

17 comments:

Mickey's Musings said...

Hahahahahahaah!!!! I knew you would get Roxy back. Don't get mad,get even!! I can't wait :)
Clover's pic is cute too, but modest only because of the camera angle,heehee
Purrs Mickey

Gemini and Ichiro said...

My human is dying to do some pug tummy petting!

Karen Jo said...

It was naughty of Roxy to post your immodest picture. I am sure that you will get even soon. It must be great to feel so loved that you can relax completely like that.

Team Tabby said...

Oh, sometimes sisfurs can be mean! Lucky you do look so cute and completely relaxed - way to go.

Mindy & Moe

Daisy said...

That photo did not shock me! I think it is very adorable.

Nevis said...

Definatly get even. :) It's the best revenge.

The Meezers or Billy said...

you has a cute belly button Lucky!! i lay on my back all the time wif my legs open, and mommy just blushes. - Miles

Milton said...

Yep, the boy, the pug and the blankie.

It must be The Devil Dog blog!

Weeny&Daisy said...

Aww, we thought it was a sweet pic, showed that you were totally comfy :) We were only joking that it should be R rated! heehe! You should still get Roxy back though!

Love Weeny and Daisy xx xx

Jessica said...

Zoe sleeps like that all the time and you are right, it is a sign of security. We are so "lucky" to be loved.

Love, Seadra and Zoe

Anonymous said...

we loved the pic, even if it did show your girly parts! It was super precious!! xoxo

Frances Louise said...

The nerve of Roxy to post such scandalous pictures . . . hopefully, this won't affect your career . . .

Archie and Melissa said...

Too funny! Roxy and Lucky, you make me laugh and smile everyday!
melissa

Michelle said...

Aaah! More pug full frontal nudity! I love it. Napoleon loves to lay on his back too!

Monty Q. Kat said...

Oh my, somebody tell Luxor about the pics! ;)

Monty Q. Kat said...

Oh, and excellent Full Pug pose there, too!

Jen and Suki said...

You two are adorable pugs. Clover too.