Thursday, January 10, 2008

Thursday Thirteen

Our cousin, Darling Millie, gave us this award. Isn't is sparkly? She gave it to us because we had a Road Trip and got everyone involved.


Wee would like to give this to Karen Jo, because she always does painstaking research before she writes her fabulous limericks; Four Pugz and the People They Own, because they work very hard for the Kentuckiana Pug Rescue and for adoptable pugs and to Studio Jeanne, our very own memere, because she went on a 10 day motorcycle ride with her son (our uncle, sort of) at a very ripe age. hee hee

Now, since we have been given this award by Millie, we also have to do the Seven Weird Things Meme. Since there are two of us, we will turn it into Thirteen.

1) Roxy - I have discovered that I love tuna! From a can.

2) Lucky - I run around in circles when I am excited.

3) Roxy - I only like stuffed toys when I can take them away from Lucky.

4) Lucky - I especially love stuffed hedgehogs toys. They are my favorite.

5) Roxy - I will stay under the covers when mom gets out of bed to take a shower.

6) Lucky - I am ready to eat dinner whenever mom or dad comes home from work. If it is 3:00 pm, then I am ready for dinner. Even though it is not dinner time.

7) Roxy - If you blow in my face, then I get mad and back away from you. Dad does this to me a lot.

8) Lucky - I walk better on a leash and collar than on a harness.

9) Roxy - I hate hot peppers and mustard. Yes, I did try them both.

10) Lucky - I will not poop or pee while on the leash. I must be free.

11) Roxy - I love to sprint back and forth across the living room or back yard for no apparent reason.

12) Lucky - I love to chew on mom's hair when she is lying down.

13) Roxy & Lucky - we love licking the cream medicine off of mom's arms after she puts it on.

14 comments:

Archie and Melissa said...

Wordless Wednesday made us laugh out loud and Thursday 13 had us laughing and nodding in agreement.
Emmitt totally agrees with all 13!
:) Melissa

Mickey's Musings said...

Congrats on your award!! :)
Welcome to the toona club!!!Now you know what every cat knows,toona is great!!!!!
I would love to see Lucky run in circles & you running around for no reason! Heeheehee

Purrs Mickey

Dragonheart, Merlin, Devi, and Chloe said...

Congratulations on your award! :) It is very well deserved. :) We enjoyed learning more about the two of you, Roxy and Lucky. :) Dragonheart likes to lick cream or lotion off of our mom too.

Weeny&Daisy said...

Congratulations on the great award! We loved reading and learning more about you! They made us laugh!

Love Weeny and Daisy xx xx

Daisy said...

Lucky, I think you are smart to insist on being free when you poop or potty. I do not think I could "go" while wearing a leash either.

Roxy, tuna IS very, very delicious!

Goodboy Norman Featherstone said...

You are some funny Pugs!

Monty Q. Kat said...

Concats on your award!

Is it whipped cream?

Gemini and Ichiro said...

Congratulations on your award! You deserve it!

Frances Louise said...

Hey, I do most of the weird things you do also . . .

Clover said...

Great Thursday Thirteen! I am a lot like Lucky - running in circles, eating when mom and dad come home, must be free to pee or poop...!
Love Clover xo
P.S. Roxy, I love your sunbeam pictures from earlier this week!!

The Furry Kids said...

Hee hee! Shadow, The Dawg Who Came Before wouldn't pee or poop on the leash either. One time she held it for 15 hours. It made Mom feel really bad, but there wasn't any place where she could go off leash.

Titus

Chrissie said...

You two are hilarious!

Nevis said...

Quote, "10) Lucky - I will not poop or pee while on the leash. I must be free." <-----------LMAO! That cracks me up and made me laugh aloud at work. HA HA HA!!!

Karen Jo said...

Oh, my, congratulations on your award and many thanks for giving it to me. I will display it proudly, once I finish up with the Cyclone Cats. I got a giggle or two out of your TT. The hair chewing sounds like a cat I used to know.