Saturday, January 19, 2008

What I Hate and What I Love


Mom saw this meme on another blog and decided to try it out. For herself! The nerve of her.

My answers are in the parenthesis.

1) I love to eat: popcorn and ice cream ( broccoli)

2. I hate to eat: zucchini ( hot peppers)

3. I love to go: to karate (for a walk)

4. I hate to go: …to work (at least right now) (into the bathtub)

5. I love it when: Roxy snuggles up to me in bed at night (mom sits down and I can get in her lap)

6. I hate it when: people park in our driveway that we do not know (mom goes to work)

7. I love to see: my son coming towards me when I pick him up from school (mom coming in the house)

8. I hate to see: people hitting or kicking their pets (mom putting the treats away)

9. I love to hear: my husband's voice on the phone when I am having a rough day at work (mom saying the words "want to eat?")

10. I hate to hear: "we need to have a little talk" ("you need a bath")

15 comments:

Archie and Melissa said...

Great Post! Roxy, your mom understands you really well. :)
You have a very nice family!
Melissa

Anonymous said...

Awesome answers Roxy!

River

Dragonheart, Merlin, Devi, and Chloe said...

Fun meme! :) We enjoyed reading your mom's answers and your answers, Roxy. You are so cute! :)

Karen Jo said...

That's a fun meme. I loved reading both your and your Mom's answers, Roxy. I really hope your Mom has a better day today.

Nevis said...

Awesome answers! :) Popcorn and ice cream....do you eat those together? I thought I was the only one! I also eat popcorn on my cheeseburger....

Jan Price said...

Now, that was interesting. The pug and the humnan views.

jans funny farm

Gemini and Ichiro said...

Roxy, I think you have the better answers!

The WriggleButts said...

That's so cool - your mom do karate? Our mom used to do that too! Maybe karatekas have extra good taste in dogs?

We gave you an award for being a spokesperson for the black pugs of the world!

Snorts,
the Wriggles

Daisy said...

Good answers. Especially Number 8!

Team Tabby said...

What a fun meme, Roxy. We hope your mom is having a better day and you gets lots of lap time.

Moe & Mindy

Frances Louise said...

I agree with your Mom about the ice cream . . . way better than broccoli! But you are definitely right about the baths - yuck!

Sophie Brador said...

I can't believe that pomeranians are in the top 10. When we take care of the Thing, she's definitely not in our top 10. She's so mean to me!

xo
SB

Christine and FAZ said...

I love the fact that you love broccoli. You must come and visit my blog today, I have an interesting news story about a very loving small dog. FAZ

Mickey's Musings said...

Hey,that was cool!! I knew you loved broccoli but hot peppers!!!! WOW!!!!!!!!Does that make you a hotdog?,heehee
Purrs Mickey

Michelle said...

Good post! I am wondering why people you don't know are parking in your driveway?