Friday, January 25, 2008

Famous Friday

Did you know that I was famous? Yes, it is true. I was prominently featured in the newspaper. This photo was about three years ago. Mom is sorry that the image isn't better, but she was having issues with the scanner. Sigh. You can't get good help any more, these days.



Lucky is in the picture, somewhere in back, as was I, but the photographer thought the boy and I were so cute, he couldn't help but take our picture and publish it. "Pug Diva" is Miss Patty, who owns Miss Lizzy Woo Woo, my dog mom. Dad found the license plate for her online and she has it prominently displayed on her front door. It sort of got in the way, hanging around her neck.

13 comments:

Karen Jo said...

Yay for being famous! I like that picture of you. I think I spotted Lucky, too, but I'm not sure.

Frances Louise said...

You and Lucky should have been on the front page! You are definitely the cutest pugs there.

Kimo and Sabi said...

WOWY WOW - yer famous!

Archie and Melissa said...

Hi Roxy! Youare famous! Both you and lucky are stars!
Great pictures!
melissa and emmitt

The Meezers or Billy said...

oh how wonderful!!!

Daisy said...

Wowie, you really are famous!

The Furry Kids said...

Roxy! You're a celebrity!

Frasier said...

I need an autograph!!!
Frasier

Anonymous said...

What a great photo of you - I never knew you were famous!!

And please do consider yourself awarded with the best buddy award - you're another one of my great pals!

River

Mickey's Musings said...

Famous!!!! Roxy,Famous!!! Can I have your pawtograph! Heehee :)
That is so awesome!!!
Purrs Mickey

Nevis said...

Cool.......!

Weeny&Daisy said...

Yay! Go Roxy! Dont you look sweet! We are studying the photo to see if we can see Lucky!

Love Weeny and Daisy xx xx

Toffee K. Ripple Fuzzypants & Feline American Angels said...

YOU ... ARE ... FAMOUS!!!!!

How cool to be in the newspaper "on parade" ...

DMM