Monday, January 7, 2008

Boys Being Boys

It was warmer today, but the sun did not come out until after 3:00 pm. Mr Karate came over to help the boy with his techniqes. After, they decided to have a snowball fight. Mr. Karate had no clothes for a snowball fight. Here he is in mom's coat, mom's boots, mom's gloves and some old sweatpants.



Nice butt Mr. Karate!




Notice the snowball in motion.

Notice the foot in the air above the table.



Notice the snowball in motion in front of the door.

Scrambling for snow.


Taking cover behind the snowmen.
When mom came up from taking these photos,. she found me behind the recliner with my head in the empty Wheat Thins bag. She couldn't get the camera fast enough to take a picture of me before I got it of my head. But I am sure you can imagine it. You all know me well enough by know.

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great photos - that snowball fight looks like so much fun - was there a winner?

River

Karen Jo said...

Your Mom took great photos of the snowball fight. Yes, I can just imagine you with your head in a Wheat Thins bag, Roxy. Did you get to eat many of them?

Monty Q. Kat said...

Mmmm...plastic bags are the best! :)

Daisy said...

Hey, how did you get such good shots when it was dark outside? Snowball fight looks fun but very cold!

The Meezers or Billy said...

that looks like fun. well, except the snow part and the cold part and the outside part. hee hee

Sophie Brador said...

Mr. Karate? Looks like fun.

Hey Roxy,
I finally have my diagnosis and you will never believe in a million years what it is. I had Leptosporosis. I'm vaccinated against it, but managed to pick it up anyway. My vet, Auntie Judy, says that if I hadn't have been vaccinated, I'd have been hooped. My mom is heading over to pick up another round of Anti-B's especially for Lepto and after that, I should be perfect. Fortunately, I've already done a round of one of the Anti-B's I need, so I'm almost perfect already.

Woosh! Mom is so relieved that it is not something chronic. Can you imagine being happy that your doggie has leptosporosis?!

Looks like we're both healthy beasties, Rox.

xo
SB

Weeny&Daisy said...

Hey! The snowball fight looks so much fun :D We dont know what wheat thins are, but they sound yummy and we can just imagine you with your head buried in a bag!

Love Weeny and Daisy xx xx

Karl and Ruis said...

So much snow! Are you sure you are not in Antarctica????
We will have a surprise guest coming tomorrow and a big party on Thursday!!!

Archie and Melissa said...

Great pictures! I love the flying snow balls!
Emmitt

Pedro said...

Those are some GREAT action shots! That fight looked intense.

DK & The Fluffies said...

So who won???

Milton said...

Boy beans are silly!

You have the right idea Roxy, in the warm inside with a nice bag of chips. Was there a good movie to watch too?

Mickey's Musings said...

Good the boys had fun :) I bet you had fun too with that bag,hahaha!
Good thing you got it off in time too :)
Purrs Mickey

Team Tabby said...

Golly, Roxy, you like crackers as much as I do! Mindy doesn't care for bean food. The pictures of the snowball fight are awesome - gotta get SOME enjoyment outta winter.

Moe