Saturday, January 26, 2008

Tagged By Millie




I have been tagged for a meme. Here are the rules.
1) You have to post who tagged you and link back to them. Millie tagged me.
2) You have to tag 3 other kitties, beans, woofies, or any other assorted animal.

3) What three things would you do that you have never done before, if you knew you wouldn't get caught, get in trouble, or suffer any consequences.

Well, I had to think very hard about this, because you know, I am a good girl and I don't get into trouble like my sister. Or if I do, it is very rare.

I would like to do more of this, but since I did not get into trouble for it, I guess I can't count it.





I would like to do more of this, but since mom knows I like it, I don't think she would try and stop me.








For once I would really like to sleep on TOP of Roxy, but since it really doesn't bother me, I guess I can't count that either. But it would be fun to be on top of her for once. Or twice.



So I guess I would really like to get on the table like Roxy does and look out the window. It would be a lot of fun to see what goes on outside when mom, dad, and the boy are gone.



2) And it would really be fun to climb up on the coffee table and eat ALL the popcorn I want. A whole bowl of it, with Parmesan cheese on it. Yum.




3) And I think I would like to be bigger than Roxy again, and just run free and tackle her like she tackles me. It might even be fun to roam the neighborhood and see what everyone is up to, as long as I wouldn't get lost and I could come home to mom, the boy, dad and Roxy.



I tag Frances Louise, because I think she would have some great adventures,

Emmit, because I think he is such a good boy it would be great to see him cut loose, and Melissa because she is his human and we don't want her to be left out, and

Karl, because he is so cool and talented it would be great to see what he says to these.

Thank you everyone.

18 comments:

Nevis said...

Great answers and lovely pictures...!

♥Mona + Prissy + Angel Weenie♥ said...

it's me Mona

me wants ya to comer over and tell me what breed Copper is

bet ya can't guess!!

Archie and Melissa said...

hi lucky!
emmitt and i are so excited that you tagged us for this game. we are honored and excited to post tomorrow. it is going to be hard to make one, i mean two :) as great as yours.
you and roxy and your momma are the greatest!
m & e

Mickey's Musings said...

Lucky, you really are a really easy going kinda girl :)
Mom likes Parmesan cheese too,me not so much.I prefer old chedder.
I think you could have fun being bigger than Roxy,heehee, but I think you are just plain happy :)
That makes me smile lots .
Purrs Mickey

The Cat Realm said...

Yours was a great post and great answers!!! I am not so sure if I should thank you for tagging me because this one is a hard one!!!!
I never get in trouble or suffer consequences because I am allowed to do ANYTHING I want! I will really have to think this over....
Karl
I'll let you know when I post something....
I am thinking....

Frances Louise said...

Whoa, I just realized that I have been tagged . . . Lucky, your pictures are absolutely adorable! I didn't realize you are part fish -- look at you swim!

Dragonheart, Merlin, Devi, and Chloe said...

We like the list of things you would do, Lucky. :) You and Roxy are so cute. :)

Anonymous said...

Loved your answers and the photos are awesome!

River

Weeny&Daisy said...

Aww what a great post, we loved to see what you liked doing and stuff and the pics were so cute!

Love weeny and daisy xx xx

Archie and Melissa said...

Hi Lucky!
our meme is complete. :0 That was fun! thank you for tagging us!
m & e

Anonymous said...

Pawesome photo list. Do you really like popcorn, or just being on the table?

Gemini and Ichiro said...

I think those are all very smart things! I think I would like to tackle Cheysuli more often too...

Gemini

Daisy said...

Lucky, look at you in the water!

I think you should get to climb up on the table, because it is very fun up there. I climb there all the time.

Toffee K. Ripple Fuzzypants & Feline American Angels said...

Lucky ... Those are furry good answers ... I would like to be bigger than Charmee again so I wouldn't get tackled either. I dunno about the swimmin' though.
DMM

Page said...

Whoa, Lucky, you are such a good little puggie!! So well behaved!

Kimo and Sabi said...

Mmmmmmm - popcorn!

Team Tabby said...

Those are such adorable pictures. We love getting on the table, too, there is so much to see and check out. Haven't tried popcorn, but we like anything wif butter.

Mindy & Moe

Jen and Suki said...

You are such a dear sweet pug, Lucky! None of your choices are that bad at all. The popcorn especially sounds yummy!