Thursday, January 17, 2008

Thursday Thirteen


Mom was having trouble coming up with a post for today, so I thought I would help her out. As you know, mom is a black belt in Kenpo karate. Some of the techniques that mom does have really cool names. I picked my thirteen favorite NAMES of techniques that mom knows.

1) Dance of Death (death means neck)

2) Grip of Death

3) Leap of Death

4) Repeated Devastation

5) Destructive Kneel

6) Escape From Death

7) Broken Rod (rod means gun)

8) Thrusting Lance (lance means knife)

9) Glancing Spear

10) Destructive Twins

11) Bowing to Buddha

12) Blinding Sacrifice

13) Back Breaker

Aren't those some great names? Don't you just want to go to class with her and Mr. Karate? It's a lot of fun. Trust me, I know. That's why I stay home.

15 comments:

Millie said...

Mom likes "Squeezing the Peach." Peach means....

Mickey's Musings said...

Roxy, are you sure some of those names are not to describe you? Hahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!
I mean,Repeated Devistation, Destructive Kneel,heeheehee Destructive Twins must refer to you & Lucky fighting over toys :)



Just teasing :) Those sound like scary moves though! Don't mess with Mom!
Purrs Mickey

pussreboots said...

Watch out then. She sounds dangerous. Happy TT.

The Cat Realm said...

WOW - those names sound like Emil's wrestling techniques.....

Dragonheart, Merlin, Devi, and Chloe said...

Those are very cool names! :) Your mom is very talented!

The Furry Kids said...

Those are super cool. Momma didn't know that there was a karate technique named after us. (#10)

Love,
Tazo

Goodboy Norman Featherstone said...

Those are very cool names indeed.

Monty Q. Kat said...

*still laughin' at Millie's comment*

HeBean thinks his BabyBean should learn some of those when she gets older. He's twitchy that way...

Monty Q. Kat said...

Oh, and stop by today when you can!

Daisy said...

I like those names! I think I would like to learn the Back Breaker. But then I would have to be sure to learn the Escape From Death!

Diamond Emerald-Eyes said...

Those are some pretty wild names. Maybe you could come up with a new special move, like the bark of death?

Gemini and Ichiro said...

I hope back breaker is meant what she does to someone and not what it does to her... In fact, I hope this is true of all the names!

Clover said...

Yes, those sure are cool names!! Your mom sounds like she could be dangerous! I wouldn't mess with her for sure...
Love Clover xo

Unknown said...

Crosby says hi! Come smell him!

Nice! AH CHO! Come on by and bring me some tissues for my Thirteen!

Archie and Melissa said...

Hi Roxy!
It does sound like fun. Your mom is very cool. :)
Emmitt and Melissa