Friday, September 7, 2007

Greeting Mom

When mom comes home from wherever, she looks to see if I am waiting for her here, at the door to the back porch. Mom puts that barricade up so I don't get into the trash and spread it all over the place. If I am not waiting for mom here, then mom knows that I am


here!

Actually, dad took this picture. He makes me suffer up here by taking lots of pictures of me.



I think he is trying to make me suffer. (Hey Mickey, notice my belly is still pink.)


I pretend not to notice him, but I am not certain that works. Of course what mom and dad don't understand is that if I got up here, why can't I get down. Well, I have no answer to that. But the view sure is better here than from on the floor.


(You can click on the pictures to biggify)

5 comments:

Lux said...

Oh, Devil Dog, you look cute up there! (We all like it on the table, too.)

Monty Q. Kat said...

Heh, beans do that when they find you doing something, first they take pictures and then they yell. Weird...

Daisy said...

Hey Roxy, I like to get up on the table, too!

The Furry Kids said...

I wish I could get up on the table like that. My Mom uses baby gates to keep me from doing fun stuff like getting in the trash. What's up with these moms? Can't a dawg have any fun?

Titus

Mickey's Musings said...

Hi Roxy. You do have a good view from the table.I bet you can even see your Mom come home. You know,your ears work for you.Mom says that the way they fold over makes you look so cute.Use that and wag your hind end.Your Mom & Dad will melt and forget to yell at you.Heehee
I can see that nice pink belly!!!

Purrs,Mickey