Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Tuckered Tuesday

So, Saturday was really, really hot and humid. Thank goodness mom had the air conditioning going. As you can see, I was really being very active. Posing is very difficult work you know.

Sunday was rainy and damp, not at all fun, so I figured I would just relive the nice time I had on the sofa Saturday night.

Monday was rainy and raw! Not at all pleasant. It is an under the covers night for sure. Hope mom heads for bed soon. I don't know what is keeping her. I'm ready.
(you can click on the pictures to biggify)

2 comments:

Karen Jo said...

You certainly know the best way to spend the days when the weather is too hot or too rainy to have any fun. I hope your Mom goes to bed soon, so you can join her under the covers.

Daisy said...

I like listening to the rain come down. But I do not like the thunders. Because they make me scairt, and I have to hide under the bed.