Sunday, September 9, 2007

Sweltering Saturday

It was close to 100 degrees F yesterday. Today I didn't even want to know how hot it was. All I can tell you is that Lucky and I pretty much did nothing but lie there and look pretty.



Or in my case, look tantalizing.


It was so hot mom did not cook supper, so dad got some chinese food. It smelled really good. I figured if I sat real still and was really good, dad would share.



So, I sat real still and was really good. But dad didn't share.


So I sat there longer, being really good, but dad did't share. So I laid down real still and was really good.


But dad didn't share. So I went up to dad and asked for some very politely.



But dad still didn't share. So I sat back up, and Lucky joined me. We were both really good.



But dad still didn't share. I figured maybe he needed a little nudge from mom, so I gave her the look.



But mom didn't give dad a nudge, and dad still didn't share. Is that not fair or what!

5 comments:

Samantha & Mom said...

Oh no, that was not fair at all that you didn't even get one bite! Love the pictures!
Your FL Cat furiends,

Monty Q. Kat said...

Wait, that isn't right! You were waitin' so patient and everything...

(Did they have any beef?)

Daisy said...

That is very, very, very unfair! Especially since you were so good, and asked nicely.

Lux said...

They didn't share??? After those melting *looks??? And all that goodness?

Unfair.

Mickey's Musings said...

How could they resist those cute faces??