Monday, June 8, 2009

So Sweet


The Kids in Dog Suits gave me this very sweet award. Actually, they gave it to Lucky and me, and this is what they said!

Don't let that name fool ya'll, they really aren't that bad. (Boy, do I have them snowed or what!)

We are supposed to give this to 3 blogs we think are sweet.
Hmm, we'll think about it then let you know at the end of the post.

They are a rambunctious bunch of Bull Terriers from Tennessee and are as funny as heck. Plus, they think I'm sweet, so what does that tell you. Go say hi to them, you'll laugh, I promise you.

They also are part of Tank's "Whack A Squirrel Army" which I know Angus would just love.

Anyway, three blogs I think are sweet. Well, that's a difficult choice, but I think I can do it.

Coco, because he is just as sweet as can be.

Stubby, another new pug I have met, a sweet senior who reminds mom of Muffie & Bridget, the pugs who came before.

Sequoia & Petunia, two of the nicest pugs you'd ever want to meet.

8 comments:

The WriggleButts said...

Aww.. What a sweet award, and you really are sweet!

Kisses,
Bajas

Kelly said...

Congrats on the award!!! You two are sweet, despite the naughty things you occasionally do (Roxy).

:)

Archie and Melissa said...

hi roxy and lucky!

congratulations on your award!


xoxoxox
m & e

Stubby said...

Roxy - Congrats on your award and thanks for passing it on to me! I can't believe that you think I'm sweet because I thought only Mom thought so. You are very sweet indeed!

Stubby xoxo

Sandra y Coco Pug said...

Hi Roxi!!! thank you so much for the award! it was sweeeet! and I needed something sweet specially now that I am on a diet! I will post about it today (if mom has a chance during lunch, she has answered the phone 5 times already during her lunch time) if not on wed because tomorrow is workday with Eddy!

Sequoia & Petunia & Emma said...

Congrads to you and thanks for passing it along! We loved the belly pictures on the other post by the ways!

Sequoia and Petunia

Mickey's Musings said...

Jeepers!!! We have been MIA longer than we thought :O
Between the power supply and a very lazy Mom...heehee
You have had a lot of neat posts :)
That cake was 'interesting' hahahaha!
Congrats on that award PlusOne ;)
We loved the belly pics and giggled at the "Whack a Squirrel Army" heehee
Purrs Mickey,Georgia & Tillie

the TN Bull Terrors said...

Hey Roxy & Lucky, see here's the deal, we live with a Puglette, his name is Scooter & we know that Puglettes, like us Bull Terrors know how to be naughty, but still look sweet! BOL!! You guys are pretty good at it too!! ;)

Feather, Darla, Pappy & LizzaBella ^..^