Friday, September 4, 2009

Test Number Two

Mom's second test is tomorrow morning, 8:30 am sharp. She has to run 20 minutes, do 60 sit-ups and 40 push-ups. Except mom can't do 40 push-ups yet. Her shoulder is getting better, but it is slow going. After all, she doesn't want to hurt it again. Mom can do 20 push-ups though and she is really happy about that.

Mom will have to do two forms (Short Two and Long Two), the Finger Set (showcases the methods of execution) and eight techniques. Two of the techniques are weapon techniques. One knife and one gun.

The test will be over at 9:45 am. Mom won't know how she did for another week. Sigh. But as mom says, as team leader, failure is not an option.

10 comments:

Gemini and Ichiro said...

Oh my! That's a lot of pressure on her to do those push ups isn't it? But should she do them if her shoulder isn't all better?

Karen Jo said...

I am glad that your Mom will be taking it easy on the pushups until her shoulder is healed. I think she will do just fine.

Kelly said...

Your mom will do great, I just KNOW it! Good luck!!!

Hope you puggies have a great weekend. TRY to stay out of trouble, Roxy. :)

Nevis said...

LOL! Failure is not an option! Sounds like Roxy when she's contemplating getting into a locked drawer!

Archie and Melissa said...

hi m!

oh how exciting! we know you will do great! you are amazing!

have a wonderful holiday weekend!

xoxoxo
m & e

The Adventures of the LLB Gang said...

Good Luck Roxy's Mom!!!

Smileys!
Dory

Anonymous said...

I bet your mom did just wonderful last week!

Good luck tomorrow!

Mia said...

Tell the momma we said GOOD LUCK!!!!

Have a great holiday weekend!!

Lilo

Jeanne said...

I know you will succeed after all I am your Mother and Plusone's Grandmother. I do know those things. Love, Ma xx

Hank said...

Roxy, honey....yer mom has got the right attitude I tell ya what! She's a real go-getter!

Now I'm gonna go flop on the couch.