Friday, October 8, 2010

A Squillion Days Ago

Wilma, the Goddess of Wisdom and Pugs gave me an award. She gave me this award. The Doggie Bloggie Award. Thank you, Wilma! You are awesome!



1. Please thank the dog who gave this to you, and link to them. Check.

2. Name 10 (yes 10) things about yourself. Try to be as creative as possible.

1) I love broccoli.

2) I have destroyed (or eaten, depending on who you ask) an entire gingerbread house (made by PlusOne.)

3) I love green beans.

4) I am good when I go for a car ride, but I would prefer to sit up front with mom instead of in the back with PlusOne.

5) I can hear the dog treat can being shaken in the kitchen from way in the backyard (and down a flight of stairs.)

6) I love to roll around in clean laundry. I don't mind rolling around in dirty laundry either.

7) I like PlusOne, I just like mom better.

8) I love getting on the kitchen table, I am just not really good at getting down.

9) I will sleep on top of my sister anytime, anywhere.

10) I bark at Auntie when she comes over.

11) I don't bark at Memere when she comes over.

12) I bark at Mr. Karate when he comes in as well. Then he gives me treats. And he thinks I am trained. lol

13) I LOVE shredding kleenex, especially if they are used.

14) I love to curl into the back of mom's knees, or into her stomach. I also love putting my chin in her left elbow crook, making it hard for mom to blog.

15) I will jump off of whatever I am on when I hear someone open the fridge or cabinet.

3. Then, award 15 doggie bloggers. It doesn’t matter whether they are old or new. All furends deserve this.

I think everyone has this by now. If you don't consider yourself given the award.

4.Comment on the new receivers of this award’s blog to let them know of the love.

I love you all! You are all awesome, but of course, you know that, because you are PUGS and pugs rock!

5. And the most important: HAVE FUN!!!

I ALWAYS have fun. That is why I am such a Devil Dog.

6 comments:

Gemini and Ichiro said...

Wow! That was a lot to learn about you!! Congratulations on your award.

Salinger The Pug said...

You are quite an interesting little lady!!! Mom laughed at #2 and picture PlusOne with steam coming out of his ears! HAHAHAAA

Love,
S-Dog

Minnie Moo said...

Congrats! I love green beans too! Lincoln doesn't love them as much as I do but he eats them just so I won't get them all...hehe

Muah,

Minnie Moo and Lincoln too

Wilma said...

Hi Roxy,
You are most welcome for the award.
Very interesting factoids.
I as well, LOVE green bean. I have been enjoying them for years now.
I also have an amazingly keen sense of hearing when it comes to treats. For me it's when the cheese drawer is opened.
Love laundry, clean or dirty.Love it!
Kleenex shredding! Paper party!

Two French Bulldogs said...

you are hilarious in your little coccoon
Benny & Lily

love-up-you said...

Marquise Formen sind auch beliebte Wahl thomas sabo 2010 mit Überlänge und Spitzen. Discount Hochzeit Schmuck ist nicht immer thomas sabo online shop eine einfache Entscheidung. Stellen Sie sich vor Ihrem thomas sabo uhren großen Tag steht vor der Tür und du steckst fest, was mit Accessorize. Sollten Sie ohrringe creolen Ihren alten Schmuck? Leihen Sie etwas? Oder verbringen Sie ein kleines Vermögen, damit Sie thomas sabo armketten gut aussehen auf Ihrem Hochzeitstag?