Sunday, May 1, 2011

Easy Like Sunday Morning

I mean, how else can it be? I can't jump up or down or even walk up and down stairs. Mom insisted on carrying me and scolding me if I try to jump up to the sofa. When I get into my spot, she insists on covering me up so I am warm and cozy and not straining myself. Sounds like heaven, huh? WELL NOT FOR ME! I am the DEVIL DOG. I need to be bad, misbehave, cause a ruckus, liven things up. This docility that I am displaying is KILLING me!

Thank goodness Wilma sent Brigitte and Spongy out to bring me some Ice Cream (missing the Ice Cream Social was real bummer) but at least I am not tripping as badly as Salinger. Boy is someone going to be embarrassed when they stop tripping and see themselves on video. Glad it wasn't me!

3 comments:

Noodles said...

I know what you mean! Unless it is night night time do NOT make me sit still!!!! Hope your shoulder heals really really quickly. We miss you at the Sunflower Club Ice Cream Social!
Love Noodles

Chicas Libelulas said...

Hola Roxy!!!
We hope you have a better Sunday!!
Bechos
Spongy & Licky

Mickey's Musings said...

Oh Roxy!!! We read about your shoulder injury and we are happy you are doing OK!!!! It is not too bad to be spoiled a little bit ;)
Have an easy Sunday !!!
Purrs Tillie and Georgia