Monday, January 9, 2012

Monday, Monday


Auntie, Memere, Pepere, Ninja One, Little Ninja and Ninja One's wife came over last night for dinner. Mom made ribs, broccoli and mashed potatoes for dinner. For dessert there was two slices of toasted Angel Food cake with Lindt chocolate in between. Everyone was stuffed, except me. Though mom did give me some broccoli to keep me from climbing INTO the dishwasher to lick the plates clean (not that I didn't try).

Here is Memere and Little Ninja. Memere was enjoying him. So was mom. I am not allowed to bark at him. I still do, though, lol. After all, I have to live up to my name, don't I?

5 comments:

Gemini and Ichiro said...

It sounds like a wonderful dinner. I can't believe you didn't get to join in more.

Karen Jo said...

I am glad you got some broccoli, but climbing in the dishwasher to lick the plates sounds like a good plan to me. Little Ninja is cute. of course you bark at him. He's a stranger, isn't he?

Herman

Minnie and Mack said...

All you got was broccoli? Really? Ok, at least you got something!

I like to pre clean the dishes, too, before they get their final wash in the dishwasher. Keep up the good work.

Little ninja is really cute!

Drools and licks,
Minnie and Mack

Two French Bulldogs said...

Why at we never stuffed like those stingys?
Benny & Lily

Payton said...

I just don't understand the beggars can't be choosers, because I would want more than just broccoli! Although I like broccoli a lot!
Love,
Payton