Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Wordy Wednesday

We went to Memere & Pepere's yesterday, for Christmas dinner. Memere said she liked me, but I had "no manners". That was probably because I tried to eat the Peppermint Cookie right out of her hand.

Lucky did what Lucky does best. She got Pepere to take a nice nap after dinner. Of course, she took a nap as well. We both got some pork and meatballs. It was good! Memere gave mom some to take home, so I am looking forward to having another treat today.

4 comments:

Tweedles -- that's me said...

I am so glad you had a nice Christmas,,, and naps after eating are the best- right?
love
tweedles

Two French Bulldogs said...

Doesn't she know anything in our reach is ours?
Benny & Lily

Mary Ann said...

Both pictures are perfect!

Kitty+Coco said...

Manners schmanners...pffft. Who needs em! I think it is only polite to share :)


Kitty+Coco