Monday, January 28, 2013

Where Was I??

This is my fur-cousin, Millie. Millie is a kitty. Auntie likes to call her the bionic kitty because she has a metal rod in her leg. In the beginning, Millie's life wasn't all indoors, warm and all the real life dead beef you could eat. Because as a teeny tiny kitty, Millie was run over by a CAR! Yup, you heard me. A CAR! Then she had an operation and then they had to find a home for her, so she wasn't spoiled rotten from the get go. But we can all agree she deserves it now.

And that is why Millie feels safer indoors. And who can blame her. I have been IN a car, but never run over by one, thank goodness. From the photo above, you can see that Millie and I share the love of being warm and eating BEEF. We also like jumping ON things, though Millie is probably better at getting DOWN than I am.

And oh yeah, hiding under stuff. Here I am on top of the clean laundry and underneath mom's black skirt. heh heh

But I STILL can't understand why Millie doesn't like broccoli, green beans, asparagus, popcorn, cheese and TUNA!!! I though all kitties liked TUNA! But as the old saying goes, if we were all the same, life would be boring. And this way, there is WAY more tuna, broccoli and green beans for me. lol

2 comments:

Two French Bulldogs said...

Millie is a special and lucky kitty!! Maybe if you get hit by a car you learn not to like green beans and stuff
Have a fun day
Benny & Lily

Karen Jo said...

Millie is a special kitty. Most kitties don't like green stuff or popcorn, but Millie is unusual in not liking cheese or tuna. I love how you have almost disappeared into the clean laundry, Roxy. Enjoy your foods.

Spyro