Monday, May 20, 2013

Mmm Mmm Good

Here is the pork while mom and dad were "shredding" it. Trust me when I say they didn't need to shred it at all. It was falling apart on them. And boy was it GOOD! (Mom dropped a piece and I got it.)

Here it is all done. You can see me patiently waiting for dad to give me some. He did not get the hint and I did NOT get any. Mom says it was because the barbecue sauce would have made my stomach upset. I say it's because they were HOGGING all the delicious pulled port. Which sounds like the truth to you?

4 comments:

Unknown said...

We say that humans are hard to discern. We love them, but we cant live without them...

Mocha Barney, Ashley Pumpernickel and Winniechurchill

stellaroselong said...

we never get good stuff like that either!
stella rose

Mickey's Musings said...

YUP!!!! They were hogging!
Purrs Tillie and Georgia,
Treasure,Tiger,JJ and Julie

Two French Bulldogs said...

Hope she shared
Benny & Lily