Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Wordy Wednesday

If you want to know how hot it is here in NH, here is a photo answer.


 There is a space for CD's above the radio in the center console of Dad's car. It does get dashboard sun. This empty CD case was in that slot. I think Dad needs a new case, what do you think?

As for why I am not present in this post, it's because I have eaten at least 8 bulky rolls in the last two days and I am what Dad calls a "stinky bum". I assure you, my bum does NOT stink. But mom says I am passing gas that would kill an elephant. Sheesh, thanks mom. Great blow to my self confidence!

4 comments:

The Meezers or Billy said...

oh we want to see elephants pass out!! you can come ofur here and we can haf a contest! Billy is very very stinky!

stellaroselong said...

sometimes i think our parents blames us on their gassy issues. hope you get to feeling better soon.
stella rose

Two French Bulldogs said...

Yikes!! Hot
Benny & Lily

Gemini and Ichiro said...

Man, that is hot! And I bet you're hot too and that's why you are letting stinkers.