Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Did I Ever Do Something Spectacular? lol

Mom got this email from a Dropcam person yesterday. She thought it was pretty funny. I think I could be in a LOT of trouble. What do you think?

 I’m hoping you would be interested in participating in a fun blogging challenge that we’re running! We’re asking great bloggers like yourself to share a story, picture or video about a missed moment at home. Did your dog rip up the couch while you were away? Did your dogs ever do something spectacular? Did you ever wonder how it happened, or wish you could have seen it unfold?

Now, why would ANYONE think I needed to be watched by a camera? I am just a boring little pug! I NEVER get into anything and I NEVER do anything I shouldn't. Hey, as long as there is no photographic or video evidence, I am INNOCENT until proven guilty! That's my story and I am sticking with it! Forever!

4 comments:

Mickey's Musings said...

Roxy, we do not understand why people that do not know you would even think that about you!!
We know you are purrfect ;)
Purrs Tillie and Georgia,
Treasure,Tiger, JJ and Julie

Two French Bulldogs said...

Look at that innocent face. I have a Dropcam. That is all I will sY
Lily

dw said...

Oh of course you never get into anything! How dare they think any different!

Karen and Riley

Tweedles -- that's me said...

you is definately innocent!
love
tweedles