Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Did We Skip Spring?

I am only asking if we skipped spring because it was 78 degrees yesterday and that is definitely NOT spring like weather. More like early summer. I'm not complaining, mind you. I'm just saying. And it was windy. I was expecting to see Dorothy and Toto fly by, as well as a couple of monkees, lol.

To top it off, it was a full moon and a BLOOD moon (sounds ominous, huh?). All I can say is I'm not getting up at 3:30 am to go check out the lunar eclipse. Neither is mom. It's just going to have to go on without us.

2 comments:

Two French Bulldogs said...

This weather and world is getting downright nutty
Lily & Edward

stellaroselong said...

Today it is 39 here wif freeze warnings tonight....we still have one foot in the winter and one foot in the summer...geeze louise.
stella rose