Wednesday, June 18, 2014

In My Defense

In my defense for why I went for a little walk about Sunday night.

1) I had a hot date
2) There were no green beans in the house
3) There was no broccoli in the house
4) Mom has been boring lately
5) My blog has been boring lately
6) I needed to get to Maryland to find my young stud
7) I was visiting mom's co-worker
8) ......

Okay, I got NOTHING! It was a dumb idea and I am not planning on doing it again any time soon. Okay!!!! And the next time I ever talk about taking a road trip all by myself, will someone please slap me!!!
I would be delighted to. ~ Lucky

5 comments:

stellaroselong said...

Oh Roxy you did not need to explain to me at all...I understand perfectly cos sometimes Isa would like to hit the road wif only the clothes on my back but the fence around Alcatraz stops me, and I don't see very well anymore. Plus I refuse to walk on the gravel so there is no way out of here. Please tho the next time you decide to travel call Gussie cos he will arrange for a ride for you.
stella rose

Two French Bulldogs said...

We knew your were on Match.com!!! Don't ever do that again. You could have been kidnapped
Lily & Edward

Gemini and Ichiro said...

I am glad that you came home even if you had all those reasons for wandering...

Southern Fried Pugs said...

Roxy, Roxy, Roxy. First, don't you ever give your mom a heart attack like that again. Second, you had all of us freaking out for you! Third, we hope you learned your lesson and will never do that again.

We bet you smelled some neighbor grilling and followed your nose. We are just thrilled you are home, safe and sound.

PS, don't ever do that again!

Tweedles -- that's me said...

Were glad you learned not to do that again!
love
tweedles