Saturday, March 7, 2015

Definition of Warm According to Roxy

The definition of warm according to me is anything over 85 degrees F. (Hot is over 90 degrees F)
Nice is anywhere from 75 degrees F to 85 degrees F.
Okay is anywhere from 65 degrees F to 75 degrees F.
Cool is anything from 55 degrees F to 75 degrees F.
Chilly is 45 degrees F to 55 degrees F
Cold is anything above 32 degrees F.
Bleeping cold is anywhere from 20 degrees F to 32 degrees F.
Freezing is anything from 10 degrees F to 20 degrees F
Bleeping freezing is from 0 to 10 degrees F
Anything below 0 degrees F is I am REALLY happy I am a girl dog and I am NOT going outside for ANYTHING.

I'm not sure if it is going to be cold or bleeping cold today. I really don't feel like going outside to find out. 
Can you blame me?

1 comment:

Mickey's Musings said...

We do not blame you at all!
We also love the heat and snuggly places to snooze.
Purrs Georgia and Julie,
Treasure and JJ

PeeEss: For your Mom.
A different Sherlock movie this Summer.

http://www.mrholmesfilm.com/