Friday, April 24, 2015

I Am NOT Happy

Mom is not coming home tonight. Or rather, she's coming home and then she's leaving at 10:00 pm and not coming back til tomorrow morning at 7:00am. 
Tonight is PlusOne's "Lock In" where everyone in the music department gets locked into the school overnight. For PlusOne, it will be lots of fun. For mom, chaperoning, maybe not so much. 
For me, DEFINITELY not fun. I will MISS sleeping with mom. I know, I know, there's still Dad, but mom stays in bed longer. lol
Well, I will console myself with the fact that she'll be in bed VERY early tomorrow night.

3 comments:

Mickey's Musings said...

Oh noes! You have to sleep alone?
Snuggle with your Dad for as long as you can Roxy.
Purrs Georgia and Julie,
Treasure and JJ

stellaroselong said...

Maybe you should go WIF your mom??
stella rose

Tweedles -- that's me said...

Oh no!!
love
tweedles