Tuesday, June 16, 2015

Tattle Tale Tuesday

Hi, my name is Roxy Dragon Pebbles, aka The Devil Dog and this is MY blog. Not PlusOne's, not Mom's, not Dad's, MINE. MINE MINE MINE. It should be about me and ONLY me.
Now that I've gotten that straightened out, this is what I've been up to lately.
Nothing!
LOL
Nothing. It's been a boring past couple of days with all the excitement over PlusOne's graduation. Then it rained and rained and rained. 
So I shared the sofa with PlusOne and enjoyed my day.

3 comments:

Gemini and Ichiro said...

Hey-- at least your humans are blogging. My blog has crickets... yeah not even the real ones you can chase. Sigh.

Two French Bulldogs said...

Every once in awhile you have to put the humans in their place or they start taking over everything
Lily & Edward

Noodles said...

It's been so bad I thought they lost you.
Glad to see you're back.
Love Noodles