Saturday, December 29, 2007

Thank You Gift

One of mom's co-workers is brandy new. So mom has helped her with things. That is part of what mom does. (Only part.) (She is also the one mom made the lap robe for.) So she decided to give mom a thank you gift, for "all you do." Mom got the gift today and opened it up. It was in a box from Fuzzy Nation.

You can imagine mom's surprise, and excitement when she saw this inside.


Is it cute or what! (I mean, not as cute as me, or Lucky.) But as far as inanimate objects go. You gotta admit, it's cute.

It has a small pocket in the back and the boy said the legs are moveable. Mom told him to "leave it ALONE!" She can't wait to see the co-worker and tell her how much she likes it.

8 comments:

Manda Girl said...

That's so cool - I just saw the website with those this morning and thought they were very cute! Lucky for your mom!

Mickey's Musings said...

I'm like you Roxy. I think it is cute, but not anywhere as cute as you. Mom ,on the other hand, got all girly!!" Awwwwwwwwwww, isn't that the cutest thing !!! What a neat idea!That is too precious!"
Mom really likes the face. Somebean is very talented to come up with a Pug purse!! :)
Oh well,I guess it's OK for the beans to get the presents sometimes.
Purrs Mickey

Karen Jo said...

For an inanimate object, that pug purse is one of the cutest things I have ever seen. Don't worry, Roxy and Lucky; I still think that you are much cuter.

Dragonheart, Merlin, Devi, and Chloe said...

That is so cute! :) What a great gift. :)

Monty Q. Kat said...

How cute!

Archie and Melissa said...

WoW! That is a wonderful gift! My sister, Melanie got me one for my birthday this year. I was jumping up and down with excitement when I opened the box.
Emmitt says now our mom's have another cool thing in common!
:) Melissa and Emmitt

Gemini and Ichiro said...

What a perfect gift!!!!

Milton said...

Wow!
That looks perfect for taking treats, balls, chewies, (and what ever else you puggies like) to the park.