Sunday, July 13, 2008

Cotton Eyed Joe

After karate Mom, Dad and PlusOne watched this neat show on the National Geographic Channel. It was all about volcanoes, and how volcanoes shaped the earth and keep it temperate for us to live. It's called Earth the Biography. It was fascinating. At least, that's what mom said. This is what Lucky thinks.

See, isn't she impressed? Can't you tell?

Don't I look impressed? Despite the fact that mom said she never knew a lot of the stuff in the show, and that she thought it was way awesome, I couldn't be bothered. I had been playing a variation of Thundering Herd of Elephants and I needed a break.


Mom, Dad andPlusOne went to a relative's for a graduation party. They had a DJ. They started playing Cotton Eyed Joe, but no one knew how to do it. Until PlusOne and the graduate started dancing.

Mom and Dad were surprised to know PlusOne knew it. And didn't mind dancing in front of everyone to show them the steps.


Dad says he takes after mom.

8 comments:

Karen Jo said...

Ah, dang, I missed it. I wanted to see that show very much. I can tell that you and Lucky were very impressed. Hahaha! Cotten Eyed Joe looks like a complicated dance. PlusOne is doing it very well.

Archie and Melissa said...

I love your photos and videos. Plusone, you are the coolest!
xo
m & e

Team Tabby said...

There used to be volcanoes around our place, like a bazillion years ago. Some people make jewelery out of the hardened stones that can be found as a result - neat.

We like the picture of PlusOne's dance, we don't know that one, but he looks as if he is really enjoying himself. Congratulations to the graduate.

Mindy & Moe

Daisy said...

Rats, I am having problems getting videos to play more than a couple seconds. I will check back!

Too Cute Pugs said...

We'd pick sleeping over watching TV any day. Except when they are doggies on the TV.

Hey! We didn't know there was a dance to go along with Cotton Eye Joe! Thanks for the great demo, PlusOne.

Pug love from,
Pearl & Daisy

Anonymous said...

YeeeeeeHawwwwwww Little Doggies!

Clover said...

Haha,aw, PlusOne is so cute! And so are you girls. I always sleep through my parents' movies...
Love Clover xo

Chrissie said...

What grace! What style! what verve and spazz! PlusOne does a mean Cotton-eyed Joe! And Lucky is a smoosh-face!