Saturday, July 19, 2008

New Dog Bed & Mom's A Dope

Mom went to Petco and Petsmart looking for a new dog bed. She found the one she wanted at Petsmart. It is a little bigger than our old one, but it was either too big or too small. Mom opted for bigger.

Here I am checking it out once we got it home. See the size in comparison to our old bed? As to why the old bed is so groddy, well that would be my fault. I eat pens, pencils, erasers, beads and everything else in it. And it is probably several years old. Plus, mom wasn't sure she wanted a too big one, but she finally broke down and just bought it.

Lucky made herself right at home in it. There's a big surprise. (Lucky says there is room for a third in there. Gee, I wonder who she could possibly mean?)

See, it doesn't fit in between the table legs like the old one. But it is a very pretty blue.

Lucky is happy with it. (She'd be happy on a towel, but then she's blonde.)

Now, on with the Mom Is A Dope section. We have received a bunch of awards lately, and while mom has thanked people, she hasn't posted them. Heck she hasn't posted a picture of Lucky's True Love yet, so what does that tell you. Anyway, without further ado, here they are.

Pearl & Daisy gave us this award. They are two very cute pug sisters that we enjoy reading about.


The Furry Kids gave us this award. Aren't they sweet?


And Ghost gave us this award.




Just when mom was thinking that the blog was getting boring, we get some awards. I guess we are doing okay then. (Just like my stomach, ha ha)

Anyway, thanks again everyone for such great awards. We really do appreciate your generosity. Tomorrow I will show you the nasty thing that was in the ball of PlusOne's foot for two weeks, and how the Doctor got it out. (Warning - this is not for the faint hearted.)

7 comments:

Daisy said...

Your new bed looks great! I'll bet it is very cushiony and comfy, too.

Archie and Melissa said...

Great new bed! Emmitt says he would love to be a third puggy squished in there with you.
Congratulations on all of the awards and I hope Plusone's foot did not hurt as much as it sounds like it did!
xo
m & e

Monty Q. Kat said...

Did they freeze it out?

Just go over to the contest page and scroll down-there's a section on how to enter. If not email MomBean your entry and she'll post it.

Mickey's Musings said...

Nice bed Roxy!!!!!!!
As for your Mom and the awards, well,Mom is the same !!!!! Lazy as they come,though she calls it 'too busy' to do maintenance!
Purrs Mickey

Gemini and Ichiro said...

Congratulations on your awards.

I like your new bed. Would you mind if I checked it out sometimes?

Lux said...

Hey, I am *there! Lucky, our new bed feels so soft and comfy! :)

Congratulations on all those well-deserved awards!

Chrissie said...

I never think your blog is boring! Between you girls, and your mom, PlusOne, Auntie, and all the other stuff, I'm plenty interested..I even like the gross stuff, but I'm weird that way.

That bed is extra big. Wonder what that means?