Thursday, April 30, 2009

Thursday Three

Mom has a confession (or three).

Confession #1) A squillion days ago, Karen Jo from Kitty Limericks gave me this great award. Because, as she puts it "I am always a good friend." But mom has been so busy running around with stuff, that she forgot all about it. (Great going, mom.)
This award is a dedication for those who love blogging activity and love to encourage friendships through blogging and to seek the reasons why we all love blogging!
Put the award in one post as soon as you receive it. (Sorry Karen Jo, didn't happen.)
Don’t forget to mention the person who gives you the award. (Okay, yup, we got that covered.)
Answer the award’s question by writing the reason why you love blogging. (Because I love to talk and everyone should share in the laughter that is my life.)
Tag and distribute the award to as many people as you like. (But I like everyone, well, almost everyone. I don't like selfish, nasty or mean people. I hate puppy mill owners and people who leave their kitty or woofie on the side of the road because they don't want to deal with them.)
Don’t forget to notify the award receivers and put their links in your post. (Okay, that's easy. HEY, YOU'RE ALL NOTIFIED!


Confession #2) Now, when mom gets an award, she saves the photo and changes the name to who gave her the award. So this one would be pearl.jpg, because Pearl gave this to us.


But mom should add the DATE Pearl gave it to us, so that way she can check to see if she ever POSTED about it. Because mom can't remember if she did or not. Smooth move, mom! If we never said Thank you, Pearl, we're saying it now. Thank you, Pearl!

Confession #3) Mom has basically nothing to do all day since she is on vacation, yet she waits til 10:00 o'clock to do her blog. Mom, who is trying to go to bed early. PlusOne asked her why that was. Mom just looked at him. Sometimes that kid is too smart for his own good.

Have a great Thursday!

7 comments:

Tweedles -- that's me said...

Congratulations on your awards, You deserve them. And it is always nice to learn a little more about you and everyone else.
We do not like mean people either and definatly not the ones who dump their pets out into the big scarry world!
love
tweedles

Gemini and Ichiro said...

Congratulations on your awards. I figure better late than never!

Karen Jo said...

Grin. I didn't get my Neno's Award posted the day I got it, either. Congratulations on your Bubblin' Over award, too.

Anonymous said...

Congrats on your kool awards guys! Vacation is the best...you should be trying to get to bed late on your vacation! BOL.

Sniffs and licks,

Chase

Clover said...

Hi guys!
I am sorry this is so late, but I am so sorry to hear about Jill. Sending lots of puggy hugs and kisses your way.
Congrats on your awards!
Love Clover xo

Kelly said...

Hi guys! I am glad you posted that award I gave you. I gave you that shoe award because it was right after one of the puggies (I can't remember which one!) took a walkie all by herself! hehehe

Hope your mom is enjoying her vacation. She deserves a little down time!

Too Cute Pugs said...

Yay for your awards! And for vacation!

Pug love from,
Pearl & Daisy