Friday, October 30, 2009

Friday Stuff

First off, both Lex & Manicdote asked if PlusOne has a new bed. The answer is no, it is the same bed, PlusOne just fills it our a little better now.


That is, if he's not all curled up into a ball.

He's almost as tall as mom!

Next, people around mom are getting the flu like crazy, but mom is (knock wood) still healthy.

And last, one of the first friends I made on the Blogosphere when I started blogging was Mickey, The Black Cat. In fact, I was his Not Of My Species Special Friend. That always made me feel warm and fuzzy. Anyway, he is getting married tomorrow, to the lovely Miss Peach, and I am her Official Wedding Dresser.


Now, before I hear any snickers out there from all you smart alecks, lets just remember that my mom is a SECOND DEGREE BLACK BELT and Mr. Karate is a THIRD DEGREE BLACK BELT and they will defend my honor against all slurs. My mom loves me. (Yeah, I know, amazing, huh, given everything I do.)

Now, I know I am not the most fashionable puggie, but I have been working very hard to make certain that Miss Peach is the most lovely bride possible for my dear friend Mickey!

If you want, you can go with the happy couple a most joyous life together, here.

Have a great day!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Haha I guess he would be growing huh? :)

Congrats on being the weddung dresser :)

Nevis said...

I know, our PlusOne is growing up! Soon he'll be dating and driving! Eeek!

Gemini and Ichiro said...

Oh that is a nice bed. You are so lucky to be the wedding dresser!!!

Two French Bulldogs said...

no smart alecs over here. Wake up that pumpkin head, lick his face, stand on his chest
BOL
Benny & Lily