Thursday, March 25, 2010

4 Paws Up From Dogster

Mom got an email from a very nice man at Dogster. This is what he said: "oh my gosh, I have such a soft heart for black pugs!!!!! Too precious!!!" (I'm precious, isn't that sweet? And the truth, of course.)

But he also said this: "On behalf of Dogster, I have selected your site to be one of our top favorite sites! We love how informative and interesting your site is : )
If you accept this invitation, we'll gladly send you one of our "4 paws up from Dogster" award badge or one similar for you to place on your site."

I put the badge on the sidebar, isn't it pretty? And precious? Just like me. Oh yeah, I'm precious, I'm precious! Who's precious?

11 comments:

Gemini and Ichiro said...

Oh very excellent! He has very good taste!

Team Tabby said...

Congratulations!! We're all doing a happy (cat) dance here in your honour. Yes, Roxy, you are definitely precious!

That badge looks so cool.

purrs,
Mindy, Moe, BonBon, Cookie & Mike

Wilma said...

You're precious!! That's right.
Congratulations!!

Karen Jo said...

Congratulations. You are indeed precious.

Ali said...

Wow! That is awesome!!

Brutus, Ellie, Pippa and Otto said...

Congratulations! That is awesome!!

Pugs & Kisses,

Yoda & Brutus

Anonymous said...

Well done! What a discerning guy to recognize your splendidness and lovebunny-ness. A few treats to you all.

Sequoia & Petunia & Emma said...

This is great! Congrads Roxy!

Mickey's Musings said...

WOW!!!!!!! That is a great award Roxy!!! Mom is partial to black as well ;) heehee
Good thing you & Lucky were not on her 'list' when she was in clean up mode :) Mom goes through those moods too heehee
Have a good day...precious :)
Purrs Mickey,Georgia & Tillie

Two French Bulldogs said...

you are precious little one
Benny & Lily

Jeanne said...

Is that why I have been so tired? I never thought of it, I feel better just knowing that. Love, your mama Jeanne