Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Tattle Tale Tuesday

Mom's been reading. A lot. So we are being ignored. Big time. But since it's been sunny, we don't mind so much. But still.

Anne Bishop is one of mom's favorite authors. Her new book Shalador's Lady came out last week and mom threw herself into it.

Then, when mom had a question, she went back and re-read the last three books. She even got Mr. Karate to start reading the first one. When she asked if he liked it, he grunted and told her he was on page 22. Mom thinks the grunts mean "don't bother me, I'm reading."

At least I can sit on mom's lap when she reads, which is good, because like I said, she's reading A LOT!

4 comments:

Gemini and Ichiro said...

I love to sit on the woman when she reads! That's grand!

Sandra y Coco Pug said...

Hi! Sorry I've been missing for so long! First, even though I know it is super late, I want to wish Plus One a belated happy birthday! We loved the pictures!
Mom is also reading more lately. She is reading gone with the wind for the first time in english and she thought it would be hard but it isn't, she loves it! She is also reading an illustrated book of baby care because, well, she will really need help on that front!
Have a nice week! Glad to know it is sunnier up there!
Coco

The Adventures of the LLB Gang said...

We love when our Mama reads, and she does it ALOT too!!

Smileys!
Dory

Anonymous said...

I love reading and I always have pug snuggles too. :)

haha it sounds like 'busy, reading' grunt.