Thursday, March 28, 2013

Cleared For Take-Off

Mom took Lucky and I to the VET yesterday. She said it was because we were going to some Fling in Connecticut in April. I think she just wanted to see me get poked and prodded. The Vet, Doctor LovesMeAWholeLot said that if Mom is abusing me, I can go live with him. Mom said "no way". Anyway, the Doctor says I am perfect, perfect, perfect. My heart, eyes, teeth and weight are all perfect. Though at 15.6 lbs, I have lost 2-1/2 pounds in the past year. Doctor LovesMeAWholeLot said that will keep my heart strong and make me live longer, but mom thinks I should GAIN a pound, so she gave me MORE food. How AWESOME is that???

Anyway, Lucky and I are cleared for our Fling. We can't wait to meet all our Pug Blogger Buddies.

3 comments:

Two French Bulldogs said...

What a good report! Can't wait to hear about the fling
Snorts,
Benny & Lily

Payton's mom said...

Yay!!
Love,
Christy

Unknown said...

Wow, you are in great girlish shape. Shhhh. My mama will want to know what your mama is feeding you!