Monday, December 27, 2010

According To Dad

Mom is not allowed to shovel snow or use the snow blower. All mom can do is show PlusOne how to use the snow blower. That's it. Dad has spoken and PlusOne is obeying. Sheesh, mom's gonna go nuts if she can't have the driveway cleared for dad.


This is what the driveway looked like the last time we had a foot or so of snow, back when mom had the "pugs who came before", Muffie & Bridget. They wouldn't set foot in the backyard to do their business so mom brought them out to the garage to take care of things. I certainly hope she does the same with Lucky and me!

4 comments:

Gemini and Ichiro said...

I hope so too! And I hope PlusOne does a good job of clearing the drive too!

Karen Jo said...

I hope that PlusOne gets the driveway all cleared for Dad. I really hope that Mom takes you to the garage to do your business. That much snow would bury you.

Two French Bulldogs said...

Plus One get a move on....or else
Benny & Lily

Anonymous said...

Why can't dad show plusone how to snowblow??? Why can't dad do anything?? How lazy!!!! He should be ashamed of himself but when you're that ignorant, there is o shame...