Tuesday, December 14, 2010

TattleTale Tuesday

Let me tattle about my mom. She is bored out of her skull sitting on the sofa, doing nothing. You think watching TV and relaxing Friday, Saturday and Sunday after her operation would be a great thing, right? Not my mom. She is complaining that she won't be doing any karate until January (mind you, she can barely hobble around the house without her crutches) that she is sick of TV (hmm, can't argue with that one), that dad doesn't want her to drive (hey, don't blame me if dad's overprotective) and that I keep stepping on her knee (who ME?).

I think mom should just suck it up and relax. Let people drive her to and from work, understand that she can't walk well, much less do karate and learn that I am doing her physical therapy on her knee by stepping on it. What do you think?

6 comments:

Gemini and Ichiro said...

You need to teach her how to relax...

Sequoia & Petunia & Emma said...

She needs a few good movies and some books!! TV sucks we agree.

Two French Bulldogs said...

You better sit momma down and have a good talking with her
Benny & Lily

julie said...

hey whatcha got"this is cute love the expression.

Tweedles -- that's me said...

i have a great idea
teach your mom a new langage,,,, thats like karate of the mind,,, right?
your poor mama is soooo bored..
but she must rest,,, right?
love
tweedles

Brutus, Ellie, Pippa and Otto said...

Just tell your mom that by stepping on her knee you are trying to promote blood flow to help it heal faster!!

Pugs & Kisses,

Yoda, Brutus & "Sally"