Tuesday, December 28, 2010

If You Think

we're going out in that, then you are sadly mistaken!

The screen door is a full step above the landing. Mom figures we got over 14" easy. Luckily for Lucky and me, mom didn't take any photos of us doing our business, like Wilma's mom did! And since mom didn't have to go to work, it was a relaxing day for all. Well, except for when mom showed PlusOne how to snow blow the driveway. Mom said the wind was wicked and as soon as she came back in, she dived under the blanket with PlusOne, Lucky and me and watched Avatar.

4 comments:

Gemini and Ichiro said...

Oh stay warm and dry! And I hope your Mom gets to feeling much better very soon. I may take you up on your offer to chase Ichiro! I think I would like that.

Tweedles -- that's me said...

Oh goodness you must not go out in that snow drift,,, you would disappear. We cannot have any missing puggies. Stay warm my friends, and stay safe
look at frosty go!
love
tweedles

Wilma said...

Oh, Roxy,
Mom is just giggling her head off. She is half dead after a hell of a shift and she comes home to unwind by checking in on my peeps. Personally, I don't see what's so funny. Can you help me get revenge on my Mom for humiliating me in front of the whole world? You are very lucky that your Mom had the good sense not to expose you in the way that mine did. Keep warm girlfriend!

Two French Bulldogs said...

Oh my do we love that snow
Benny & Lily