Friday, May 30, 2008

Action Shots

Goodboy Norman wants action shots. So here are some action shots. Mom is making chicken salad, and boy does it smell good!


Keepping my eye on the piece of chicken in mom's hand.


Doing the I want a piece of that dance (on two legs mind you!)


And here are Lucky's action shots. She is licking PlusOne's face. I think she is cleaning it for him. He was certainly squealing enough.





See the tongue?




EEWWWWW!





Lucky!!!! He ran into the bathroom after. Do you like those action shots?

11 comments:

Karen Jo said...

I certainly like your actions shots, Roxy. Did you get some chicken? Lucky's action shots are interesting, too.

Dragonheart, Merlin, Devi, and Chloe said...

Those are some fantastic action shots of you, Roxy! :) Lucky's are very cute (of course, yours are too!)

Goodboy Norman Featherstone said...

Great action shots! Thanks!

Anonymous said...

Thoe are great shots Roxy!

Daisy said...

Fantastic action shots!

Nevis said...

Fabu action shots. My dogs are always trying to french me, too. Horny pugs!

Gemini and Ichiro said...

You are a very good dancer!

Archie and Melissa said...

i LOVE your action shots! Roxy and Lucky, you are too cute!
:) m & e

Chrissie said...

Roxy, your action shots make me hungry! Even your eyes say hungggrey! I wonder if Lucky managed to score a booger when licking PlusOne's face..I've heard that dogs often score boogers when they lick their peoples faces..especially kids faces!

Mickey's Musings said...

Awesome action shots!! I like the
2 legged dance :) You're good Roxy!!
Did PlusOne have chicken on his face? Is that why Lucky was licking so much? Heehee
Purrs Mickey

Too Cute Pugs said...

Hahahaha - you're so cute!

Pearl & Daisy