Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Silly Mom

Mom is very silly. First, she was showing off her bruises to everyone yesterday. She couldn't understand why people thought she was nuts for being proud of her bruises. At the karate studio last night, all the other students were proudly showing off their bruises. They couldn't understand why people thought they were nuts as well. I guess you have to be one to understand one.

Second, this stuffie is a porcupine. See.



This stuffie is a hedgehog. See.


For some odd reason, mom didn't realize they were two different stuffies. (one is on PlusOne's bed, the other is downstairs.)


See, mom, they're different. A hedgehog and a porcupine.

Now here's me. I don't like stuffies.


Unless they're Lucky's.


And she wants it.



Here I am chewing on hedgehog's nose.

Lucky got her porcupine. And I left hedgehog alone.

9 comments:

Dragonheart, Merlin, Devi, and Chloe said...

Roxy, your mom kinda sounds like ours. She's always proud of how sore she is after a long run, or a hard weight lifting session. Humans can be very weird.

Those are cute stuffies. :) You and Lucky look cute checking them out. :)

Sassy Kat said...

I don't understand the showing off of the bruises myself. With black fur I don't even know if I have any or not.
Your play toys look cute, I bet it is fun to play with your siblings things and leave yours so they will always look new.
It was great working with you on the set of CCSI III. You did a fantastic job and I look forward to working with you again.

Anonymous said...

I get it! :) Its like a badge.

Gus only wants it if Indy has it, even if he was already playing with a toy. Although if he has his hedgehog or his stuffed ball, he doesn't want anything else. :)

Nevis said...

You two are super adorable!

Archie and Melissa said...

hi roxy
you are so funny. i love seeing pictures of you and lucky play with your toys!
:) m & e

Toffee K. Ripple Fuzzypants & Feline American Angels said...

Bruises can be some seriously nasty business. I can understand why your momma is showin' them off though ... It's a 'bean thing.

Neat stuffies!

DMM

Chrissie said...

My mom's like that, too! She's so weird! Hey, my mom held a real hedgie the other day...thought she might adopt one..and it pooped all over her!

Mickey's Musings said...

I guess your Mom & PlusOne should just ask you from now on what is what!!! Heehee
You're a big tease Roxy!!!!
Purrs Mickey

Too Cute Pugs said...

We don't think we've ever had a bruise or if we have, we couldn't see them - BUT they sound very important and worth showing off.

Happy pug snorts!
Pearl & Daisy