Sunday, August 3, 2008

Needs

We saw this at Luxor and Kimo & Sabi's blog, and decided to play.

The rules: All you have to do is Google your first name with the word "needs" behind it and post the results.

Roxy needs some Oil of Olay. No I don't.

Roxy needs a life of her own away from Ronnie. Who's Ronnie?

Roxy needs to let you in on a little secret. No I'm not.

Roxy needs to get out of the kitchen. No I don't.

Roxy needs someone who has the time and patience to work with this problem, and preferably someone who lives in a warm climate. Say what?

Roxy needs to be more excited about the trip. What trip?

So Roxy needs a lawyer. Why?

Lucky needs to apologize for being mean. Who me? Mean to someone?

Lucky needs a home. Oh no I don't. I have the perfect one here!

Lucky needs a loan of $1, 200. Has dog food gone up that much?

Lucky needs a new friend. I always like making friends.

Lucky needs her own "higher power. ??? If you say so.

Aren't these fun? Go try it out for yourself. :)

10 comments:

Sophie Brador said...

Roxy! I hope you needed a visit from me too. Too bad I didn't get to visit you in Manchester, but mom liked Boston so much, she is sure she will go back again.

xo
SBq

Lux said...

Those are very funny results! I love your responses! :)

Karen Jo said...

I did try it and got a lot of hits about someone named Karen Jo Smith who had been murdered. Brrr! I love your results and your reactions.

Daisy said...

Those are some funny ones. I would not mind getting $1,200. But only if I did not have to pay it back.

Mickey's Musings said...

Gee Roxy,I can't believe I missed a few days!!!!! :o
Also,I could not help myself...I laughed at your video!!! hahahahahaha
Really,you do need to know how to get off the table ;)
That Needs game looks like fun.I like your answers too :)
I don't think you need a lawyer either,jusy for being on the table ;) heeheehee
Purrs Mickey

PeeEss: I like your "Devil Dog" portraits too,teehee

Milton said...

Roxy,
Mine mombean sez that Oil of O-lay is good for keepin' hte wrinkles A-way. Just thought you should know. I hope that the "trip" doesn't mean the V-E-T!

Mine mombean played the moovies of you from your other post. I's got all excited and was sniffin' and sniffin' the speakers. Gave them a good what too when I couldn't smell ya. Mine mombean was laughin' & laughin! She can be quite rude sometimes.

DK & The Fluffies said...

Roxy needs to let you in on a little secret... HEE

Brutus and Miley said...

Roxy needs to.....ha ha very cool. Will have to try when I get back into town. In the meantime we've tagged you for the name game. Please come check it out.

Milton said...

Roxy & Lucky,

Yes, yes, yes I would be honored to be a NOMS friend! I was gonna ask if you would be mine. :)

Archie and Melissa said...

hi you guys!
we so missed you last week! it is fun to be back and reading your blog.
xo
m & e