Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Tattle Tale Tuesday

Mom told you how she took a bath Saturday night, because she was sore, right? Well, mom has a bubble jet tub. Mom can sit in it with her legs out straight and get covered all the way up to her neck. It is great. Then, when she hits the bubble button, she gets a massage.

Mom stayed in the tub for 1/2 hour, then asked PlusOne if he wanted to jump in. He did. After a while, mom looked up and saw that it had been over an hour, and she'd seen neither hide nor hair of PlusOne. Going upstairs, and thinking worried thoughts, mom pushed open the bathroom door to this!


Bubbles everywhere! The walls, the floor, PlusOne!

There is at least SIX inches of bubbles in this tub!











Mom had to drain the tub then hose down PlusOne, there were so many bubbles. He was laughing like a kid in... a bubble bath. Life is good!

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hahaha! My mom has a jet tub and I did that one time.. she wasn't too happy!! Bubble bath and jet tubs dont mix! heehee :)

The WriggleButts said...

Hahaha.. That looked like great fun!

Kisses,
Bajas

Mickey's Musings said...

Never a dull moment at your house ,right?!! heehee
I have also given you guys an award. Come by & pick it up :)
Purrs Mickey

Nevis said...

Ha ha ha!!!

Unknown said...

hahahahaahahaha! that looks like so much fun even H-Mom might try a bubble-jet-bubble-bath ... she's a shower person, not a bathtub soaker.

Eduardo said...

BOL! Thats so funny! My Mommy loves bubble baths but it looks like PlusOne loves them even more than her!
Hugs & Snugs
Eduardo The Snuggle Puggle

Gemini and Ichiro said...

Hmm.. sounds like something our male would do.

seriously amused said...

I'm a shower person, but that looks like fun.

I find that when I've tried "relaxing" in the tub, I either mess up my neck or my cat will treat me to an operatic serenade from the other room.

Big hug,

J

Frances Louise said...

PlusOne looked like he was having a grand ole time! Good for him!

Archie and Melissa said...

oh my goodness!
that is just too fun! your story and pictures totally made me smile!
i bet the pugs were far away from that tub!
xo
m & e

The Meezers or Billy said...

hahahahaha!!! looks like lots of fun

DESERT PUPS said...

Woof Roxy and Lucky,

That is so funny. You should have just jumped right in there. That would have been great.

Desert Pups