Monday, October 15, 2007

I Got An Award

I got an award. I got an award. I got an award. I got an award. I got an award. I got an award. I got an award. I got an award. I got an award.




My NOMSS friend Mickey gave me this award. Thank you Mickey. Thank you Mickey. Thank you Mickey. Thank you Mickey. He thinks I'm funny. Isn't that COOL. I am so excited. I am so happy. I am so pleased. I am. I am. I am. I am. I am. I am. I am. I am. I am. I am. I am. I am. I am.

I am so tired now. I think I need a nap.

11 comments:

Mickey's Musings said...

So........... did you like yer award?


Hahahahahahahaha!!!!!!
Who's a silly dog?!!!!!!!!!!

The Meezers or Billy said...

hahahahahaha - you is just too cute

Dragonheart, Merlin, Devi, and Chloe said...

Congratulations on your sweet award! :) It is very well deserved because you are one of the sweetest woofies I know. :)

Goodboy Norman Featherstone said...

Awe man - I want to eat one of those apples. Did you get to eat an apple?

Suki & Joey said...

Congrats! Congrats! Congrats! Congrats! :)

I'm tired now, too.

Puggy kisses
Suki

Monty Q. Kat said...

Well shoot, I want to give that one to Roxy!

Clover said...

Congratulations! :)
Love Clover xo
P.S. The boy IS cute. I think you should call him Ducky. Or Little Foot.

Karen Jo said...

Congratulations on your award, Roxy. You are a sweet dog.

Thank you so much for all your support. My sister-in-law continues to improve. I really liked cuddling with Lucky.

Oscar said...

I think you're Cool too! So yeah-did you get to eat the apple-the caramel is the best part!

Milton said...

Ooooo you *are* sweet enough to eat!!
---Beezer's mombean

Don't worry she's a veggie-tarian, she won't really eat you!
---Beezer

Winston said...

Hey Devil Dog,
I would like to consider you and your sister for membership in PALBWAATHRODCBWDPTHHWPQ, but I need pictures that are demonstrative of Pug intimidation. Please send the appropriate pictures of both you and your pug sister to winstonpugsworth@yahoo.com

The Grand Duke