Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Living La Vida Loca - On The Road


Samantha and Tigger got us this great ride. Georgia and Tillie pimped it up good. We even ran it around the Daytona Raceway a couple times until they started chasing us because a cat was driving. I think it was Miles, but I can't be too sure because I was hanging on for dear life.

We had lunch with Captain Jack and Dante. I got to chase a turkey before they told me it was a petting zoo. Darn. But then they had turkey for me to eat. Yum.

Daisy had the most amazing Lizard Stew and lots of great meat. Everyone was happy and well fed. Daisy is a very good hostess. She had lots of toys for everyone to play with and she helped Lucky find the perfect outfit for meeting Luxor for the first time. I really like Daisy. She is very sweet. Lucky was thilled by Daisy's generosity and fabulous fashion sense.

We have some new arrivals. Lots of them. China, Willow, Sanjee, Bounce, Lucy, Trixie and PoppyQ. Everyone is welcome. We are having lots of fun. Too much for me to post, so you have to go to everyone's blog to read it all. I have listed the names in my sidebar to make it easy for people to follow us.

Of course, following a red double decker with twenty something cats and two dogs shouldn't be too hard.

I understand we are going to a hoe down in Galveston. A bar-b-que! That should be lots of fun.

Well, I need to get some sleep. Running this show is pretty tiring. Lucky is being very good about it all, but she has a one track mind and it's called Luxor. We are on the last leg of our journey and she is getting impatient. I will have to see if someone can give her a massage so she can relax and look good for him.

See you all later. Happy Halloween!

21 comments:

The Meezers or Billy said...

I DROVE AT DAYTONA!!! I DROVE AT DAYTONA!! I'm SOOOOOOOOO gonna to the Meezer 500 there in February! - Miles

The Cat Realm said...

BBQ in Galveston - this road trip is going to put a few pounds on my frame!!! Thank you for putting a list of road trip members out - there are so many now, you kind of lose track... I hope the nip will last till we get to Luxor, I should have brought more... I'll check some yards on our next stop, maybe I find some more...
Karl
Do you think it's o.k. to ask Ruis to come along? He will have to teleport over as he is in the Netherlands...

Anonymous said...

Oh this looks like such fun.

Samantha & Mom said...

Oh my gosh!! That was a thrilling ride Miles!!! I bet they never saw a bus full of cats go that fast around the track ever!! WooHooo!!! Thanks Georgia and Tillie for all the pimping up the bus. It's much more comfortable now!! Luxor here we come!!
Your FL furiends,

Frances Louise said...

Tell Lucky to hang in there!

Karen Jo said...

Wowee! What a neat ride! I'm sorry I couldn't be there to see Miles drive a red double-decker bus full of cats and dogs around the track at Daytona. I've got some serious blog-reading to do to keep up with it all.

Dragonheart, Merlin, Devi, and Chloe said...

I am having so much fun on this road trip! :) It is wonderful to see all these different sights in the US. :)

Happy Hallowe'en!

ANGEL ABBYGRACE said...

I couldn't believe how fast Miles was driving down the track...wow I have never been that fast before in my life. *whew This is so much fun. It's so great to be able to go and visit everyone together!

Purrs
Abby

Poppy Q said...

Wow I has never been to America before. My mummy has once. She said I probably shouldn't drive as it is the wrong side of the road for me. Thanks for showing a kiwi cat the way around.

Sure is pretty around here - and you are a wild bunch!!

Poppy Q

Monty Q. Kat said...

When do I get to drive again? I have a copy of Sweeney Todd I've been savin' on cd...

Christine and FAZ said...

This is like the best ever road trip. Happy halloweeeeeen.

Faz the Wimbledon Witch

Milton said...

Hey, I can't wait for you guys to get to SF!!
I have a whole day planned for us. Skittles is even coming up from San Diego to lead us all in some yoga. I bet after all the time in the cat-mobile you will all need a good stretch.
---Beezer

Captain Jack and Sir Dante said...

We hope you guys had fun yesterday at the petting zoo and at the picnic. I know that they told us not to chase the turkey but he looked so nummy and wonderful!

Daisy said...

This road trip sure has been a fun and crazy ride! I am so glad everybody liked the Lizard Stew.

I can't wait until Lucky and Luxor are together at last!

Happy Halloweenie!

Anonymous said...

Karl told me I can also join the Road Trip. I am so excited to travel with so many friends and meet Karl, and maybe sit next to him in the bus.

I brought Catnip treats in Dutch Cheese, Liver, Seafood, Shrimp & Lobster, Salmon and Duck flavor. There are about 5 bags of each flavor in my suitcase, but the staff can send more.

Happy Halloween
~Ruis

Zippy, Sadie, Speedy and M'Gee said...

Yoo guys is haffing so much fun we can't stand it. We'z "borrowing" mom's plastic money card and shipping 5 pounds of our home grown catnip and some pigs ears to yoo guys in Galveston...dat should get you into New Mexico wifout running out.

Irishcoda said...

We are a liddle late comin on this rode twip but wuld lik to invite everyone to stop by on ther way hom and have Fanksgibling too

Oscar said...

Am I right in understanding that you let a cat drive?! Wow! You're brave!

The Cat Realm said...

Ruis you are here!!!! I am so happy - I reserved a seat for you right here, next to me!!!!
Karl

Unknown said...

I would love to join the roadtrip. I can take a plane from British Columbia and meet you guys in Galveston. It shouldn't be too hard to find your pimped out red bus : )

Mickey's Musings said...

Happy Halloween!!!!!!!!!!!!!
This is just too fun! Who knew there were so many crazy,fun adventureous cats and dogs??!!!!!!

WOOHOO!!!!!!!