Saturday, October 27, 2007

ROAD TRIP!

Well, Lucky is taking the bull by the horns, and the leash by the mouth. She is planning a ROAD TRIP.


To... you guessed it. New Mexico. See how big it is? And we don't even know where in New Mexico Luxor is!



I wasn't sure if Luxor even wanted a visit from Lucky except he went onto her Dogster page and left her a bunch of bones! And told her he would take a bath before she got there! Go read the comment he left on yesterday's post. It is soooo romantic. All I know is that Millie is coming with us and we are picking up the Meezers in New York and Monty Q in Maryland. Millie thinks that Parker in O-hi-o would come with us too. I think Mickey might come down from Nova Scotia, except that Miss Peach is real sick and Mickey is worried about her. Actually, a lot of the cat blogoshpere is worried about her. I am not a cat and I am worried about her. Get better Miss Peach, Please!

If anyone else wants to go on a road trip, let me know. The more the merrier!

Luxor, you better look out. You might not know what hit you!

11 comments:

Lux said...

I'm already sitting by the window waiting! :)

P.S. See El Paso on that map? We're about 40 minutes from there in that tiny place called Las Cruces.

Karen Jo said...

This road trip sounds very exciting. With all the kitties you are picking up on the way, you can have quite a party once you arrive. We are all praying that Miss Peach will get better soon.

I think I would like to talk about it.

Daisy said...

I would like to go, too! This sounds very, very fun. Road trip, Road trip, Road trip! I will bring my stroller, I think many cats and dogs can fit in there.

Mickey's Musings said...

Road trip!!!! Sounds exciting.Not sure I can make it, but Tillie & Georgia might tag along. It's a long journey,play safe!

Millie said...

I am very excited! I have always wanted to see the desert.

Parker said...

Count me in! There are sticky beans coming today to Trick or Treat and I don't like that! I am on my way!!!!

The Meezers or Billy said...

we is ready to go to Lux's wif you!!! WOOO HOOOO ROAD TRIP!!!!

Team Tabby said...

We'll come, Lucky. Sounds like fun! Las Cruces, eh? Shouldn't be hard to find, right? but first we have to find our way to New Hampster.

Dragonheart, Merlin, Devi, and Chloe said...

Wow, that sounds like a fabulous road trip! :) I wonder if I can catch a plane to the US to come along with you. :)

I am purring and praying for Miss Peach.

Frances Louise said...

What happened to the teleporting-thing? I think it would be much quicker.

Maybe you guys could meet in the middle . . .?

Team Tabby said...

We still have to make a badge for Lucky, so we will be 'borrowing' another picture, heh.

We are in N. S. too and live about 45 minutes away from Mickey. To save travel time we'll take the CAT high speed ferry to Bar Harbour ME....and meet up with you soon - we have a map.

Moe & Mindy