Monday, October 29, 2007

On The Road

Here I am keeping the boy happy, and unsuspecting, about our upcoming road trip. I am also hoping for some food, but he won't share. Mom trained him well.


Here is a wider view, showing Lucky, under the boy's right arm. The boy is watching the guys called Pat run all over a bunch of guys from Washington. Heh heh heh!




By the time you read this, we will be on the road, Dragonheart, Millie, Mindy & Moe, Georgia & Tillie, Lucky and me. We've got the radio on and we are listening to the Red Sox game. Millie snuck out with great treats for everybody (you know how her mom is such a good cook). Lucky has the directions firmly in paw and all we have to figure out now is who is driving?
I think I will drive for the moment. But I think if we have any trouble along the way, I will let Dragonheart handle it. He is such a polite, thoughtful gentleman, that I am sure we would only be given a warning.

While we are going through Springield, I thought we might want to show our distinguished guests from out of town and country, the Doctor Suess National Memorial. You know, Cat in the Hat!

I am not sure we will have time for anything in Albany, but Syracuse has an interesting International Mask and Puppet Museum that might be interesting. Then it is off to the Meezers.

I hope they have a nice breakfast waiting for us.


Remember to vote for Lucky and I at
Skeezix's Halloween Costume Contest!

17 comments:

The Meezers or Billy said...

we will haf breakfest waiting! we can go to the Strong Museum of Toys if you want 'afore we leave.

Frances Louise said...

Drive safely and keep us posted.

Team Tabby said...

Lucky, I'm all rested up and ready for the trip. I hope I didn't pack too much and we can fit in our suitcase. You, Roxy and the boy had a wonderful time, by the looks of it, watching the game.

purrs,
Mindy

Toffee K. Ripple Fuzzypants & Feline American Angels said...

You look furry comfy ... but your boy should share his food with you. Food tastes better when it's shared, right?
DMM

Milton said...

Ooooo I am so jealous!!
I wish California wasn't on the far side on New Mexico so I could join you all.

Hey, if ya decide ya want to see the great Pacific Ocean ya can come and visit me in San Francisco. I'll show ya all the sites and best places to get fresh seafood and beef.
---Beezer

Dragonheart, Merlin, Devi, and Chloe said...

I am happy to drive. :) I just have to remember that your highways have speed limits, unlike certain areas on the Autobahns here in Germany.

Since I've never been to the U.S., I would love to see whatever is interesting!

Looking forward to breakfast at the Meezers. :)

ANGEL ABBYGRACE said...

Have a good trip and be safe!

Purrs
Abby

Mickey's Musings said...

Too bad the boy is well trained Roxy :(
We are on our way.We just have to meet up with our cousins Moe & Mindy!!

Tillie & Georgia

Goodboy Norman Featherstone said...

I hope you have a safe trip!

Hot(M)BC said...

Have a great trip!
Purrrrrs,
your bud Pepi

Daisy said...

Roxy and Lucky, I am almost all ready for your arrival tomorrow. The lizard stew just has to cook a little longer so it gets tender. I sent you a secret e-mail message just a second ago. I hope you get a chance to preview it!

Frances Louise said...

Hey I just voted for you in that Halloween costume contest. You guys are definitely the best dressed

The Meezers or Billy said...

Guess what? My girlfriend Abby (from ManxMnews) is coming wif us!! And Karl from The Cat Realm too!! They bof teleported ofur to our house so that we doesn't haf to stop and get them. WOO HOO!!! - Sammy

Samantha & Mom said...

Oh man, we would have liked to come! Do you think we could teleport to Daisy's and we could go with you from there. We live in Daytona Beach, just up the state from Daisy! Let us know.

Samantha & Mom said...

Hey, we just realized you will going right through Daytona on the way to Daisy's. Maybe we could just hop in as you head to Daisy's house. Let us know!

Samantha & Mom said...

We'll be ready to go!! It will be fun to meet everyone!
Your FL furiends,

Oscar said...

Have fun at your road trip!