Sunday, June 15, 2008

Albert Einstein & Happy Father's Day

Yesterday I was contemplating the universe, pondering E= MC2. It is a very famous equation by my hero, Albert Einstein. He is sort of disheveled looking, so I bet he would have loved pugs. I cannot explain the equation to you fully here, but here is a link that will do a very good job for those who are interested.


Today is Father's Day. Lucky and I would like to wish all you Fathers out on the blogosphere a great day. From Dragonheart & Merlin's dad who runs slower to be with their mom to Salinger's dad (who went Lawn Vigilante the other day) and to our own dear dad, this day is for you. Now go mow the lawn.














5 comments:

Mickey's Musings said...

Happy Father's Day !!!!!!!!!!!
I can see your Dad loves you two . I'ts great to be spoiled with love isn't it :)!!!!!!!!!

Purrs Mickey

Lux said...

It's so great to view the bond between a dad and his babies! :)

Happy Father's Day!

Toffee K. Ripple Fuzzypants & Feline American Angels said...

A BIG Happy Father's Day to your pug-dad! He looks like he really loves you an' Lucky furry much.

DMM

Team Tabby said...

Those are some great pictures of you and Lucky with your dad. Hope he had a great Father's Day.

Mindy & Moe

Nevis said...

Happy Father's day (belated.

Love the photos. Particulary "PUG HAT".