Friday, June 13, 2008

Lest You Forget

Lest you forget why I was called The Devil Dog, it is clearly illustrated below.



Mom has watched me wiggle my way between the slider and the barricade, and she thought she got it right. NOPE!

In other news, I went to the vet today. I walked to the scale and mom said sit. I climbed on the scale and sat. The vet was impressed. I weigh 17.2 pounds and am in good shape. Hey mom, shouldn't I be 18 pounds? Doesn't that deserve something? Too bad I did the garbage tipping AFTER I went to the vet and got the extra treats. Because I can bet you there won't be any treats tomorrow!

11 comments:

Dragonheart, Merlin, Devi, and Chloe said...

Roxy, you are just like Merlin! He likes to tip the trash over and make a mess too!

We are glad to hear you are in good shape. :)

Goodboy Norman Featherstone said...

Way to go! SCORE!

Archie and Melissa said...

Hi Roxy!
Great check up! You are a strong girl knocking over that trash can. It looks pretty pug proof to me!
xo
m & e

Punchbugpug said...

At least you kept it all on the rug...

Daisy said...

I see you created some good havoc!

Gemini and Ichiro said...

I just like you better and better

Chey

Anonymous said...

well atleast you didn't have a great big poo in the middle of it like Gus does.. and then have Indy come along and smell the poo and have to do one of her own.... ;)

The Furry Kids said...

The bread bag is a really nice touch! Good job!

Titus

Too Cute Pugs said...

We think you should get extra treats for being so slim and healthy AND for making that mess. That was a lot of work!

Pug snorts from,
Pearl & Daisy

Mickey's Musings said...

Roxy,Roxy,Roxy!!!...ya lil'Devil :)

Purrs Mickey

Toffee K. Ripple Fuzzypants & Feline American Angels said...

Uh, oh ... Tippin' the garbage is bad.

DMM