Friday, June 6, 2008

True Love

Remember yesterday when I told you that Lucky won the SNPM contest? And I, of course, like a good sister, posted the link and told you all about it? Well, Luxor posted a comment. And not just any comment, mind you, but a really great comment.


"Congratulations to Lucky - she's my girl (for real)!!! :) I love her. Luxie"
What do you think of that? Huh? Isn't he romantic? I don't know, but Lucky seems to think so. She was over the moon when she read his post. Now I have to get her back down. Anyone want to help?

10 comments:

Goodboy Norman Featherstone said...

Awe, how sweet. You should let her stay over the moon :)

Nevis said...

Aww....such a cutie! Lucky is a romantic...

Monty Q. Kat said...

She won't be much better after seeing Lux's photo today...

DK & The Fluffies said...

Oh, I say let her enjoy the love.

Gemini and Ichiro said...

Oh that is wonderful. Lux is a grand cat!

Anonymous said...

Aww that is so sweet!

Daisy said...

I think Lucky and Luxor's romance is so sweet!

Archie and Melissa said...

Oh so cute!
Lucky, over the moon is a fun place to be! Emmitt says please bring him back some green cheese!
love
m & e

Lux said...

My Dearest Lucky,

I think we should both go over the moon together!

All my love,
Luxie

Toffee K. Ripple Fuzzypants & Feline American Angels said...

Lucky ... You have one of the best tom-friends ever (mine's the best ... Jake, of course). Concatulations!
DMM