Thursday, September 18, 2008

Thursday Thirteen





Thirteen Great Things About Having A Blog

1) You get to meet all sorts of different people and animals.

2) You get to learn all about different cities and countries, and their customs and traditions.

3) You get to put up all the really great photos of yourself. And your sister.

4) You get to talk to people all over the WORLD! (Is that cool or what!)

5) You get to find a whole bunch of humans who think just like your mom and dad do. (That you are wonderful, and therefore the center of the universe!)

6) You might get a boyfriend (or girlfriend) or two.

7) You might get a BFF (Best Friend Forever) or two.

8) Your mom finds out that you are really an angel, that there are kitties out there worse than you. (Can you say The Meezers!) And then she appreciates you more.

9) You get to offer comfort and support when it is needed, and then you get it back when you need it.

10) You might find a soul mate in El Destructo! Even if he is a kitty!

11) You get invited to great parties!

12) You get challenged to do really neat and interesting things!

13) You get great awards from bloggers who think you are great. And then you get to give them to great blogs!

13 comments:

Daisy said...

The blogging community is so wonderful and supportive. We took so much comfort from the kind and thoughtful messages we received about Pixie.

Mickey's Musings said...

Roxy,those are pawsome reasons to blog!!! I especially like that we get to meet so many different beans and animals all over the world! There are so many good,kind and giving bloggers!!!!!!!!
I got to meet you and your family!!! How cool is that :)
Purrs Mickey

Archie and Melissa said...

great post roxy!
you are so right! emmitt and i are lucky to have found you!
xo
m & e

Team Tabby said...

Great T-13 Roxy! We also agree with your reasons. We are so glad to have met you and Lucky and your family.

hugs
Mindy & Moe

The Meezers or Billy said...

hee hee - we is glad that we could help your mommy 'presheate what a angel you is Roxy!!!

Mommy says we is just "over active" hee hee

Nevis said...

Fabulous thursday post today! :)

seriously amused said...

Hi Roxy,

You're right having a blog is a great way to meet new people and expand your world on so many levels!! I never realized there were so many wonderful, caring people out there who love their animal companions as much as I love my two diva kitties.

I've been dealing with health issues for over a year and reading your blog has been a great start to my days, oftentimes leaving me with a smile.

Big hugs to you, Lucky and your human family!

Judy, Ms. P and Cinza

Gemini and Ichiro said...

The meezers aren't angels? Man... have *I* got a lot of work to do...

Anonymous said...

Hi guys! Yes I am a bad puggie mom but don't worry the stickers came with lots of cookies and kisses! and Misfit got back at me by leaving me a hairball on the couch. Yay Misfit! :p

I love your Thursday 13 today! Everyone I have met blogging has been sp awesome, it is wonderful to know that there are people out there that have some of the same pug experiences and are always willing to give some advice!! :)

seriously amused said...

Hello Roxy!

Thanks for visiting my blog. Like your mom, I love reading and don't get to do as much as I would like.

By the way, when I heard about the chicken incident you once again reminded me of my youngest diva kitty Cinza. (She's dark like you, while the older kitty is mostly white.) Ms. C is always looking for new ways to amuse herself, whether it's opening a drawer, banging on cupboard doors in the middle of the night or testing gravity with whatever is available. She's actually stolen and eaten lettuce from my plate in front of me during dinner! I was so shocked it took awhile to register what had just happened.

Take care,

Judy, The Divine Ms. P and The Princess Cinza

PS Were you planning on sharing the chicken with Lucky? Just wondering...

Eduardo said...

Yes the blogworld is great. Mommy really needed all the prayers & well wishes she got when she was sick!
Hugs & Snugs
Eduardo the Snuggle Puggle

The Furry Kids said...

Great post!

DESERT PUPS said...

Woof Roxy

Terrific reasons to blog. You are such a smart dog. Hey, we're the 13th comment on your 13th Thursday. Wonder what that means. Hey thanks for stopping by the party. It was a lot of fun.

Desert Pups.